Foran Equine Friska Foal
Multivitamin and prebiotic syrup to support foal development and digestive health.
Complementing mares milk in all foals up to weaning
Foals during periods of stress such as:
- During the mare’s foal heat
- Periods of ill-thrift
Features & Benefits:
- Folic Acid & B12 – in combination have a key role in haemoglobin function
- Vitamins B1, B2 & B6 – supporting metabolic function
- Vitamin A - to aid mucosal development and ocular health
- Vitamin D – essential for calcium absorption and vital for immune defence
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant to support the immune and nervous systems
- Prebiotic – to aid the development of beneficial bacteria in the hind gut
The Strict Anti-Doping Formulation Ensured (S.A.F.E) marks Foran Equine Friska Foal as free from prohibited substances and are safe for use in competition and racing horses.
To be given daily
About Foran Equine
For over 45 years, Foran Equine has been applying its science for your success. What began as a select range of equine healthcare products, now extends to over 60 products, meeting all your equine nutrition needs.
Foran Equine products are scientifically formulated by our experienced in-house team of chemists, nutritionists, and veterinary surgeons.
With some of the best horses in the world, Foran Equine specialises in all high-performance disciplines from horse racing, to show jumping, eventing, dressage, breeding and show horses.
With the support of our expert technical team, we offer the complete nutritional package, one that you can trust and that puts the needs of your horse at the centre of everything we do.
Vitamins & Minerals, Performance, Electrolytes, Digestion, Calming, Respiration, Joints & Mobility, Hoof Care, Breeding, Stables Essentials.