Red Mills 30% PerformaCare Balancer is a nutrient rich balancer, specifically formulated for the performance horse, with added RED MILLS Nutrition Care package.
Low Starch, Cereal-Grain Free, Oat-Free, and High Protein
- Providing a low starch, cereal grain free specialist feed
- Horses requiring an elevated nutrient intake
- Topping-up a low concentrate feed
- As a sole feed for horses on a forage only diet
- Horses working in challenging climates
- Horses that travel and compete extensively
- Horses prone to laminitis, insulin resistance or EMS
- Providing a calorie controlled diet e.g. good doers
- Feeding during stressful periods
Specially formulated to support:
- Sustained performance and stamina
- Muscle function and post-exercise recovery
- Bone strength and integrity
- Lean muscle mass and topline
- Gastric and hindgut function
- Fibre digestion and nutrient absorption
- Coat condition and shine
- Immune function
- Hoof condition and quality
- RED MILLS Nutrition Care package
- Market leading formulation
- Rich in essential micronutrients
- Source of quality protein and amino acids
- Non-heating very low starch formulation
- Cereal grain free
Ingredients: Soya Bean Meal, Soya Bean Extruded, Sunflower Seed Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Mono-dicalcium Phosphate, (Sugar) Cane Molasses, (Sugar) Beet Pulp, Maerl 2.5%, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Mannan-/Fructo-oligosaccharides 1% (3), Sodium Chloride, L-Lysine
Feeding guidelines are listed per 100 kg of bodyweight. If fed alongside a complete feed, adjust the amount of balancer accordingly.
|Workload||Per 100kg body weight|
|Crude Oils & Fats||6.0%|
|Digestible Energy||11.8 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin A||60000 iu|
|Vitamin D3||10000 iu|
|Vitamin E||1500 mg|
|Vitamin C||200 mg|
|Vitamin K3||17.6 mg|
|A proportion of this value is provided by a chelated source||Zootechnical Additives|
NCYC Sc 47
About Connolly Red Mills Horse Feed
As trusted global experts in horse feed manufacturing, we utilise the most advanced cooking and nutritional excellence solutions
For over 100 years, Connolly’s RED MILLS has been marrying science, passion and experience to manufacture quality horse feed made from fresh natural ingredients sourced from our farms for performance horses worldwide. Throughout the generations, our ambition and ethos is to provide the most advanced equine nutrition on a global scale.
With focus on rigorous best practices for testing methods and innovation at our state-of-the-art Research and Development centre. This is also evident in our dedication to perfecting the innovation and traceability of our precision nutrition techniques by utilising the latest technologies at our manufacturing facility every day. We aim to continue striving for excellence in equine nutrition for centuries to come.
Seems to be keeping him in good order but early days as only been on it a few weeks
My horse is quite a moody mare yet she seems more placid and chilled out on this food - I love it
My horses keep a great top line. Look fantastic. But keep a sensible head.
Recently switched my competition/barren mare onto the balancer to ensure she was getting a balanced meal with her vitamins and minerals. I mix in some chaff and Red Mills comfort mash, and she's been in the best of form. She has plenty of energy and is in great form while out competing in Dressage Ireland shows and unaffiliated eventing.
With the balanced diet, she has began cycling naturally for the incoming breeding season too.
Excellent feed for my TB