Foran Equine Coppervit, chelated minerals, antioxidants, and B vitamins combined to support growth and development.
- Situations where nutritional deficiencies or imbalances are of concern due to their association with developmental orthopaedic disorders
- Sales preparation of young horses likely to be experiencing periods of rapid growth
- Supporting developing joints through periods of vulnerability
- Continuous supplementation where copper intake is below recommended guidelines**
Features & Benefits:
- Chelated Copper & Manganese – vital for healthy skeletal development and support during periods of rapid growth
- Vitamin E – a key antioxidant with multiple functions including immune support and muscle health
- Vitamin B12 – promotes red blood cell formation to support overall well-being
The Strict Anti-Doping Formulation Ensured (S.A.F.E) marks Foran Equine Coppervit as free from prohibited substances and safe for use in competition and racing horses.
Available in 1L, 2.5L, and 5L.
Includes a 30ml pump or cap for easy administration
|Vitamins||Per kg||Per 30ml|
|3a700 Vitamin E||15,250mg||500mg|
|Trace Elements (source in brackets)||Per kg||Per 30ml|
|3b407 Copper (Copper (11)Chelate of Protein Hydrolysates)||6,100mg (50,8g)||200mg (1.67g)|
|3b505 Manganese (Manganese Chelate of Protein Hydrolysates)||3,050mg (20,3g)||100mg (666mg)|
To be mixed daily with feed.
|450 - 600kg*||Adult||30ml**|
** Prolonged administration of this product should be on veterinary advice only.
About Foran Equine
Specialised in healthcare and performance supplements for over 45 years. Working with some of the best horses in the world, specialising in all high-performance disciplines from horse racing, to show jumping, eventing, dressage, and breeding.
With the support of an expert technical team, to offer the complete nutritional package, one that you can trust and that puts the needs of your horse at the centre of everything they do.
Vitamins & Minerals, Performance, Electrolytes, Digestion, Calming, Respiration, Joints & Mobility, Hoof Care, Breeding, Stables Essentials.
Shipping to the UK only
A fantastic product where the results can be visible on the body/mane /colour within 2wks while prepping a yearling for sales & big Irish Draft chestnut for Showing.
Very palatable, so much so the horses don't refuse eating their hard feed any time.